Re: New contribution

From: jcowan@reutershealth.com
Date: Fri Apr 30 2004 - 15:32:05 EDT

    Michael Everson scripsit:

    > >But the variation of some Latin and Cyrillic letters can be just as great.
    >
    > Unsupported assertion. You don't have anything like the difference
    > between a single-stroke Hebrew YOD and a three-pronged Phoenician YOD
    > between Cyrillic and Latin.

    What about the prongs-up teh of Serbian Cyrillic italics vs. the prongs-down
    teh of everyone else's Cyrillic? I was looking at some text in Serbian Cyrillic
    italics, and while it's not absolutely illegible, it certainly looks, well,
    defaced.

    --
    The Imperials are decadent, 300 pound   John Cowan <jcowan@reutershealth.com>
    free-range chickens (except they have   http://www.reutershealth.com