I have given it a trial

From: African Oracle (oracle@africaservice.com)
Date: Mon May 03 2004 - 03:58:01 CDT

Yes, I have looked at the code and infact used the Microsoft Keyboard
Keyboard Layout without any success. One thing I observed is that since the
character are not drawn with the accent assigned where they should be, at
low font size they are disaster. Using Fontlab to design the fonts and
assigned codes the way they appear on the link only generate two characters
in the font table.

I thing it will be better if they are drawn out which I can do and
appropriate code assigned by UNICODE.

Dele