Unicode System Mail Outage

From: Rick McGowan (rick@unicode.org)
Date: Mon May 03 2004 - 11:06:23 CDT

This is your final reminder that the Unicode.ORG mail system will be taken
down today for our server move. It is now approximately 9:00 a.m. May 3
(US Pacific Time). The mail server will go off-line in approximately three
hours.

Because mail is often queued and delivery is not instant around the world,
you'll probably see a few messages appear on the list once the new service
is up, even before I announce that the new server is on-line.

Regards,
        Rick McGowan
        Unicode, Inc.