Re: Yoruba Keyboard

From: jcowan@reutershealth.com
Date: Wed May 05 2004 - 13:56:19 CDT

African Oracle scripsit:

> Looking at the above it is obvious that the acute on top of the e and o with
> dot below is a bit too high almost to the point of looking like a cedilla
> under E.

The fact that it looks that way to you does not mean that it looks that
way to everyone. I'm writing this mail in Courier New, but you may or may
not be reading it in that font.

--
John Cowan       http://www.ccil.org/~cowan        <jcowan@reutershealth.com>
                Clear all so!  `Tis a Jute.... (Finnegans Wake 16.5)