Re: Just if and where is the sense then?

From: John Hudson (tiro@tiro.com)
Date: Wed May 05 2004 - 14:21:43 CDT

R.C. Bakhuizen van den Brink [Rein] wrote:

> how well Unicode compatible are these operating systems?
>
> Eudora may be obsolete, but have you got any idea how big the installed
> base of Eudora is?

So bug Qualcomm to add Unicode support to Eudora. The idea that an international standard
should be changed in order to overcome the shortcoming of particular software developers
is clearly backwards.

But I'm still not sure exactly what you are suggesting should be done.

John Hudson

--
Tiro Typeworks        www.tiro.com
Vancouver, BC        tiro@tiro.com