Re: Phoenician

From: John Hudson (tiro@tiro.com)
Date: Fri May 07 2004 - 13:07:42 CDT

Mark E. Shoulson wrote:

>> Obviously one can find experts on both sides of this debate.

> Experts that need something should not be told "You can't have it
> because we have other experts who don't like it."

Indeed not, but they might actually want to be told 'Other experts have raised these
specific issues about document encoding: have you considered these? do you think they are
a problem? do you still want what you said you wanted?'

John Hudson

--
Tiro Typeworks        www.tiro.com
Vancouver, BC        tiro@tiro.com