Re: Phoenician

From: John Cowan (cowan@ccil.org)
Date: Sat May 08 2004 - 14:50:51 CDT

    E. Keown scripsit:

    > I guess this is a flame, right?
    > but what on earth does it mean?
    >
    > > Hardly. If the rest of you hadn't agreed with his
    > > judgments most of the time, the Roadmap might look
    > > quite different. It's more like Potter
    > > Stewart on pornography.
    >
    > Who's Potter Stewart? (I don't own a TV).....Elaine

    *lol*

    A former Associate Justice of the U.S. Supreme Court, who memorably
    declared in a 1964 concurring opinion that he could not define
    pornography, but he knew it when he saw it (and the movie in
    question wasn't it).

    --
    John Cowan  jcowan@reutershealth.com  www.reutershealth.com  www.ccil.org/~cowan
    "It's the old, old story.  Droid meets droid.  Droid becomes chameleon.