RE: Phoenician

From: Peter Constable (petercon@microsoft.com)
Date: Sun May 09 2004 - 03:05:25 CDT

    I think one's track record in making judgments on boundary cases is
    established only after having successfully dealt with boundary cases --
    and enough to establish a level of confidence. Of things already in
    Unicode, what have been boundary cases between unificiation and
    de-unification?

    The unified Latin-but-not-Cyrillic w & q (if I've recalled the two
    letters correctly) and Coptic/Greek characters are the only prior
    boundary cases I can think of.

    Peter