RE: Katakana_Or_Hiragana

From: Mike Ayers (mike.ayers@tumbleweed.com)
Date: Mon May 10 2004 - 14:15:38 CDT

            I guess it depends on how you look at it. The japanese refer to
    "kana script", which encompasses both hiragana and katakana, so it could be
    said that the single scripts hirgana and katakana are encoded, whereas the
    single script kana is collated. This would not be evasive, either, as this
    is how they are used.

    /|/|ike