RE: Qamats Qatan (was Response to Everson Phoenician and why June 7?)

From: Jony Rosenne (rosennej@qsm.co.il)
Date: Wed May 19 2004 - 23:59:55 CDT

    I don't recall saying anything like this in this Phoenician discussion.

    I only say so when I believe it's true and relevant to Hebrew. It's all very
    nice to desire different shapes for different usages of the same character,
    but one must also think about the multitude who do not care or know or
    desire the distinction.