RE: Response to Everson Phoenician and why June 7?

From: Peter Constable (petercon@microsoft.com)
Date: Sat May 22 2004 - 01:00:57 CDT

    > From: unicode-bounce@unicode.org [mailto:unicode-bounce@unicode.org]
    On
    > Behalf Of Dean Snyder

    > I have brought
    > up a multitude of different arguments over the past few weeks against
    > this proposal.

    I certainly don't recall a multitude of different arguments from you,
    though perhaps I've gotten tired of hearing some things repeated so much
    I've missed them. Would you care to *summarize* all of your arguments
    (one or two lines each) so I and others can be reminded (or learn for
    the first time) just how many distinct points against the proposal you
    have made?

    Peter Constable