RE: [BULK] - Re: PH technical issues (was RE: Why Fraktur is irre levant

From: Mike Ayers (mike.ayers@tumbleweed.com)
Date: Fri May 28 2004 - 13:21:15 CDT

            Is the distinctian between Phoenician glyphs and modern Hebrew
    glyphs semantic? That is essentially the question that we have been
    debating for two months, give or take. You are simply taking sides here,
    not exploring the issue.

    > And it would have worked with HTML e-mail, as long as Latisha had the
    > same fonts installed as Sally. This does not take more work
    > to prepare.

            Debatable. However, for mailing lists, there exist strip-bots that
    remove all HTML and/or RTF markup. With increasing problems with email
    borne viri and vulnerabilities in/due to HTML, the prospect of increased
    strip-bot activity is very real. HTML is, as it is has always been, not a
    fix-all.

    /|/|ike