RE: PH technical issues (was RE: Why Fraktur is irrelevant

From: D. Starner (shalesller@writeme.com)
Date: Fri May 28 2004 - 14:29:48 CDT

    "Peter Constable" <petercon@microsoft.com> writes:

    > But, as we have already seen, only *some* scholars, and the overall user
    > community includes many people other than paleography scholars.

    Shouldn’t the encoding be geared towards those who use it the most?
    So far, all the people who actually use this script on a day to day basis
    who have actually spoken up have been in favor of unification. (I may
    be mistaken; it’s been a long thread.)

    Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com
    http://promo.mail.com/adsfreejump.htm