Re: Response to a Proposal to Encode Phoenician in Unicode

From: Rick McGowan (rick@unicode.org)
Date: Wed Jun 09 2004 - 21:29:13 CDT

    Dean, et al,

    Can we stop with the cross posting here? This is just my opinion, but
    conversations cross-posted to several lists end up with some people not
    being able to read the responses posted elsewhere (for lists they aren't
    on), or being frustrated to post undeliverable replies (for lists they
    aren't on). And nobody ends up with a complete archive of the conversation.

            Rick