RE: decent unicode capable web app editor

From: Peter Constable (petercon@microsoft.com)
Date: Thu Jun 17 2004 - 06:03:54 CDT

    > From: unicode-bounce@unicode.org [mailto:unicode-bounce@unicode.org]
    On

    > in any case anyone's interested the suggestions so far are:
    > ultraEdit

    I've used UltraEdit for several years, and there are several things I
    like about it. One thing I don't like, though, is its handling of
    encodings and encoding conversions. It's menu options in this regard are
    a bit cryptic, and I found there could be situations in which what it
    was showing in hex mode was not the same as what is actually in the
    file. I suggest some changes to the author, but didn't manage to
    convince him.

    Peter Constable