Re: Tifinagh and Roadmap

From: Patrick Andries (Patrick.Andries@xcential.com)
Date: Mon Jun 28 2004 - 09:56:44 CDT

    Marco Cimarosti a écrit :

    >> Is the draft of this Moroccan standard on-line somewhere?
    >>
    >> TIA.
    >>
    >> _ Marco

    Speaking of Tifinagh, I notice the block allocated to it has been
    modified but not the document referenced in it.

    See http://www.unicode.org/roadmaps/bmp/, row 2D.

    I believe it should point to
    http://std.dkuug.dk/jtc1/sc2/wg2/docs/n2739 (as previously requested in
    Markham).
    If need be I could produce a revised version updating N2739 with the
    recommandations of the Tifinagh ad-hoc (code points and names modified)
    for easy reference.

    I have already done so for the French version of the proposal :
    http://cooptel.qc.ca/~pandries/propo_tifinagh.pdf

    P. A.