ENV 13710 / European Ordering Rules

From: klists@saphor.de
Date: Mon Aug 02 2004 - 05:24:55 CDT

    Hi!

    Largely for my own curiosity I am currently compiling a list of
    applications that support the European Ordering Rules (= ENV 13710) in
    their tailorings. I've gathered whatever information I could find on
    the net, but few product descriptions go into this level of detail,
    notable exceptions being apps such as mimerSQL.

    So, if you know such a product, please let me know, either offline or
    through the list.

    Thanks in advance!

    Best regards,

    Marc