Re: sign for anti-neutrino - greek nu with diacritical line aboveworkaround ?

From: Hannes Mayer (h.mayer@inode.at)
Date: Sun Aug 08 2004 - 13:54:46 CDT

    Chris Jacobs wrote:
    > ν̄
    > The problem seems to depend on the font size too.
    > Here the macron did not display in Code 2000, font size 10, while it did
    > in sizes 8 and 12.

    Hi Chris et al!

    All 3 display the macron on the right in mozilla...
    But if I copy and paste them into the Bluefish editor they're displayed
    correctly.
    I just tried to paste the nu-macron into openoffice writer, but it
    displays only 2 rectangles...

    A big thank you to all for your help and trying to find a solution!
    Very much appreciated!

    Best regards,
    Hannes.