Polytonic Greek pneuma letters (spirits) and half-eta glyphs

From: Nick Nicholas (opoudjis@optushome.com.au)
Date: Fri Oct 08 2004 - 21:24:30 CST

    http://www.opoudjis.net/unicode/unicode_aitch.html

    My opinion is that the tack heta at least is defensible as a distinct
    codepoint; I've never received any feedback, so I've never initiated a
    proposal...

            -- --
         Dr Nick Nicholas, French/Italian/Spanish, University of Melbourne
         nickn@unimelb.edu.au http://www.opoudjis.net
    "My most mighty, God-respected, God-glorified, God-promoted,
    God-governed, God-magnified Holy Lord King. Health and merriment to
    your soul, vigour and well-being to your divine and royal body,
    prosperity to the benefactions issuing from your hand, and everything
    else good and salvific does my humble self wish to your Holy Majesty
    on behalf of God Almighty."
         --- Miklosich & Mueller I. CLXXXIV; Patriarch to Emperor.