RE: My Querry

From: Mike Ayers (mike.ayers@tumbleweed.com)
Date: Tue Nov 23 2004 - 16:43:12 CST

            "Says nothing" == "permits". Is my IETF background showing? In any
    case, 8-bit ASCII is not a standard, but an easily grasped metastandard
    which describes a large number of character sets, as I described above.
    UTF-8 is one of those character sets.

    /|/|ike

    "Tumbleweed E-mail Firewall <tumbleweed.com>" made the following
     annotations on 11/23/04 14:46:09
    This e-mail, including attachments, may include confidential and/or proprietary information, and may be used only by the person or entity to which it is addressed. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient or his or her authorized agent, the reader is hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by replying to this message and delete this e-mail immediately.