RE: My Querry

From: Mike Ayers (mike.ayers@tumbleweed.com)
Date: Sat Nov 27 2004 - 17:19:14 CST

            There is nothing straightforward about the issue in question.

    > hairsplitting arguments about who exactly meant what and

            I fail to see how extended discusiion of character encoding issues
    on this list constitutes "hairsplitting".

    > which version does which...? I'm glad I didn't ask this
    > question here!

    /|/|ike

    "Tumbleweed E-mail Firewall <tumbleweed.com>" made the following
     annotations on 11/27/04 15:22:27
    This e-mail, including attachments, may include confidential and/or proprietary information, and may be used only by the person or entity to which it is addressed. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient or his or her authorized agent, the reader is hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by replying to this message and delete this e-mail immediately.