From: Chris Jacobs (
Date: Sat Nov 27 2004 - 18:45:39 CST

  • Next message: John Hudson: "Re: No Invisible Character - NBSP at the start of a word"

    Encoding it twice.
    For example the circumflex accent is U+005E, the combining circumflex accent is U+0302.

    If you want to use a char as combining char while it yet exists in unicode only as a base char you might want to try to propose the
    combining char as a new char to be added to unicode.

    ----- Original Message -----
    From: "Flarn" <>
    To: <>
    Sent: Friday, November 26, 2004 5:49 PM

    > I know that there are some combining characters, and a lot of base
    > characters. But, is there any way to use a base character as a
    > combining character? Please help me!
    > - Michael Norton (a.k.a. Flarn)
    > E-mail address:

    This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.5 : Sat Nov 27 2004 - 18:49:53 CST