RE: Roundtripping Solved

From: Lars Kristan (lars.kristan@hermes.si)
Date: Thu Dec 16 2004 - 10:46:25 CST

    Peter Kirk wrote:
    > He now seems to want to take them from the Yi Extensions block, and
    > seems to be prepared to take the risk of being assassinated
    > by the Yi,
    > although not by other nations. Well, I don't know much about
    > the Yi, but
    > I did find "The Yi have long been known as fierce warriors." They are
    > not a dead people who can't fight back against being pushed
    > out of the
    > BMP. And no doubt Michael Everson will also fight fiercely for the Yi
    > Extensions block. So, be careful, Lars!

    Yikes. I didn't spend any time on research of the BMP and the Yi. And
    certainly didn't want to step on any toes. Let's just drop this. As well as
    the argument that my requirements cannot be met since there is no room in
    BMP. If all else is dealt with, that can be too.

    I'll analyze the rest of your reply later as I need to call it a day.

    Lars