Greek sigma with acute accent

From: Radovan Garabik (garabik@melkor.dnp.fmph.uniba.sk)
Date: Thu Jan 27 2005 - 07:58:52 CST

    Yesterday I spotted what would be U+03A3 GREEK CAPITAL LETTER SIGMA
    with an acute accent. It was in a TV trailer for "My Big Fat Greek
    Wedding" movie, the name that was rendered in Slovak as
    "MOJA VEĽKÁ GRΣ́CKA SVADBA", in an obvious attempt to follow the English
    poster.

    Just a notice :-)

    | Radovan Garabík http://melkor.dnp.fmph.uniba.sk/~garabik/ |