RE: IDN problem.... :(

From: Oliver Christ (oli@trados.com)
Date: Fri Feb 11 2005 - 17:24:50 CST

    We talk about google vs. goog1e, but I must admit that I would have a
    hard time to distinguish two complex e.g. Hindi domain names (not
    knowing Hindi) and tell whether it's the same "good guy" I visited last
    week or the page I get the link from was hacked to point to a malicious
    site. I probably couldn't type in the "good guy's" URL either, due to
    lack of language knowledge.

    Cheers, Oli