Re: IDN problem.... :(

From: Doug Ewell (dewell@adelphia.net)
Date: Sat Feb 12 2005 - 00:34:09 CST

    Peter Kirk <peterkirk at qaya dot org> wrote:

    > But this is in fact not the right question. русский.com (the non-
    > spoofed one) may belong to a Russian multinational company with a
    > multilingual website.

    This was exactly the scenario I was thinking of. In fact, for quite a
    while I did have a link from my page to a Russian site that happened to
    provide a good list of ISO 4217 codes. The rest of the site, other than
    the list, was almost entirely in Russian and seemed like a good
    candidate for a Cyrillic IDN.

    -Doug Ewell
     Fullerton, California
     http://users.adelphia.net/~dewell/