Re: E0000 Language Tags for Some Obscure Languages

From: UList@dfa-mail.com
Date: Sun Feb 27 2005 - 15:25:43 CST

    If you read my post carefully I think you'll see that what I want to do can be
    done currently in OpenType (hopefully, I've been told), and without changing Unicode.

    See a post I sent a moment ago that describes all this very clearly.

    The whole point I'm trying to get to is being able to display every possible
    Ancient Greek presentation glyph, with one smart font, in Internet Explorer,
    Safari, and Firefox.

    Graphite will come in for Firefox on Linux...

    Thanks,
    Doug