How to stop auto-font changes?

From: tim@higgys4.com
Date: Mon Feb 28 2005 - 10:04:18 CST

    Hi All:

      Can anyone suggest a way to stop auto-font changing? I have
    a custom set of Chinese brushstroke fonts that I am
    developing, but Word seems to force the font back to Simsun.
    Is there a way to stop this?

      Thank you in advance.

    Tim

    Timothy B. Higginson
    (847) 962-1623

    This e-mail and any attachments may contain proprietary and confidential information. Any review, reliance or distribution by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact sender and delete all copies.