Re: Wallpaper your room with Unicode

From: Mark Davis (mark.davis@jtcsv.com)
Date: Mon Mar 21 2005 - 10:37:23 CST

    Or if you want a 6K html file that will show the Unicode characters, you can
    use http://www.macchiato.com/unicode/UnicodeChart.html

    Note: you may get one or more warnings from your browser that a script is
    running slowly. (Firefox gives the very misleading message: "Do you want to
    abort the script? [OK] [Cancel]", where OK means "No, I don't want to
    abort", and Cancel means "Yes, I do want to abort".)

    ‎Mark