Additional normalization test cases

From: Elliotte Rusty Harold (elharo@metalab.unc.edu)
Date: Sat Mar 26 2005 - 16:50:22 CST

    Is anyone collecting additional normalization test cases? This morning,
    the normalizer I've been working on finally passed all 17,122 (times 5)
    test cases in the Unicode suite, and then promptly died on the first
    real data I threw at it. After some work, I was able to reduce the
    trigger for my down to this two character string:

    ĄĽ

    That's

    U+0104 U+013D

    Apparently none of the 17,000 test cases managed to exercise the
    particular bug in my code that made it fail on this two character
    sequence (and many other strings as well). Any chance of adding this to
    the test suite?