Re: Unicode Devanagari

From: Frank Yung-Fong Tang (franktang@gmail.com)
Date: Wed Apr 06 2005 - 08:48:49 CST

    one size? What kind of api are you using Java2D? Have you try to chang
    the font size to much bigger one (like 30, 40) to see what happen? I
    know some rendering system will mandate a 'minimum' font size so if
    you say 12, 14, 16 it will all reset to 16 because the size 12 is just
    too small for the user to see. I don't think this kind of algorighm is
    build into the Java2D but you should try that out.