Re:

From: John Hudson (tiro@tiro.com)
Date: Fri Apr 22 2005 - 20:10:53 CST

    Magda Danish (Unicode) wrote:

    > Thanks to John Jenkins, we now have "What is Unicode?" in the Deseret alphabet" at
    > http://www.unicode.org/standard/translations/deseret.html

    > This page can be viewed on a MAC but not on machines with Windows OS. Sorry!

    I have a font (Code 2001) that contains Deseret characters mapped to the correct Unicode
    values. All I had to do to make this page readable under Windows was to save a copy and
    replace the <font> tag contents in the HTML source. If you include Code 2001 as an
    optional font in CSS, there should be no problem displaying this page on any Windows
    machine that has that font installed.

    John Hudson

    --
    Tiro Typeworks        www.tiro.com