Re: Deseret Unicode

From: Erik van der Poel (erik@vanderpoel.org)
Date: Mon Apr 25 2005 - 12:59:43 CST

    James Kass wrote:
    > The MSIE 6.0. Maybe I should see if there's an update.

    You probably already know this, but you can get updates for MSIE (and
    the rest of Windows) via MSIE's Tools menu, the Windows Update item.
    Most of the recommended updates are for security patches. Microsoft is
    apparently releasing IE7 beta 1 this summer:

    Have you tried Mozilla Firefox? I got it to display U+1380.

    http://www.mozilla.org/

    Erik