Re: Code Point -- What is the integer?

From: Sivakatirswami (katir@hindu.org)
Date: Thu Apr 28 2005 - 13:01:33 CST

    Marion, good question. "Normal readers" comprise:

    Senior editors
    Managing Editors
    CEO's of corporations
    Print and web production managers (like myself)
    Page layout designers

    etc.

    These non-engineers are the decision makers, allocators of funds and
    time for training, the ones who make choices when it comes to the
    fundamental display unit = "The Font" etc. All of whom *must* have at
    least a basic grasp of unicode if the standard is to succeed.

    uniSannyasin Sivakatirswami
    Himalayan Academy Publications
    at Kauai's Hindu Monastery
    katir@hindu.org