Re: Code Point -- What is the integer?

From: Marion Gunn (mgunn@egt.ie)
Date: Sat Apr 30 2005 - 03:25:55 CST

    'Rendering character' would also be good enough (if clearly defined).

    On this point, I speak now only as a terminologist, aware that nothing
    fouls up language/comms faster than ragbag collections of words with
    multiple meanings stripped of the proper distinctions between them (in
    the case of words such as 'charracter', etc., in Unicode, it should be
    very easy to supply an unambiguous definition for each term of the
    limited vocabulary Unicode needs).
    mg

    Scríobh Hans Aberg:

    --