RE: Unicode Support in Adobe CS2

From: Mustafa Jabbar (mjabbar@bangla.net)
Date: Fri Jun 03 2005 - 06:30:19 CDT

    Dear Chris,
    Thanks for the information. But may we know when Adobe will support Indic
    languages in their application? Do they have any plan or any future plan?
    In fact as Unicode developer we are really could not proceed without Adobe
    support for Unicode.
    We hope Adobe will think on the issue.
    Thanks and regards
    Mustafa Jabbar