Re: Corrections to Glagolitic

From: faraz siddiqi (siddiqifaraz@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun May 15 2005 - 21:39:27 CDT

    Hi all

    as far as arrogance concerned it may not be the target of human behaviour and nature for example i too called arrogant by my mates both family and frends cos i dont want to mingle freely with them ,   it is my nature ... but they dont know i never consider anyone less then me i think all persons are equal made by God and they possess same qualities .....and arrogance is only blame on me if we understand nature of humans we can restrict us according to nature

    Arrogance is only the behaviour of thinking other not equal to us .

    Faraz Siddiqi
    IGT & E (C/G) GHQ           Ministry of Defence Chaklala
     Cantt Rawalpindi  0300-5348722                    0333-2604790

    Currently Reading:                     Aristotal's Political Thoughts