Re: ASCII and Unicode lifespan

From: Eric Muller (emuller@adobe.com)
Date: Wed May 18 2005 - 22:31:37 CDT

    Philippe VERDY wrote:

    >I've never seen and used 21x27cm paper. If it has existed, it may be because of bad spelling when commanding paper reams of 21x29,7cm.

    We start to have a better picture of who you are:

    You must be relatively young. As JFC said, the 70's sounds about right
    for the switch. I remember a pile of binders I had scrounged (I was not
    that rich in my teens), that became worthless in a matter of months.

    But presuming that because you have not experienced it, it must be a
    spelling mistake, that shows you are a *very young* person.

    Eric.
    8-)