Re: Glagolitic in Unicode 4.1

From: Страхиња Радић (vilinkamen@mail.ru)
Date: Sun May 22 2005 - 11:34:15 CDT

    Дана 2005.05.19 21:31, Doug Ewell је написао:
    > Proposals to add characters and scripts to
    > Unicode are not a secret. The first proposal
    > I read for encoding Glagolitic in Unicode was
    > in 1998.

            Ok, and my other questions?

            I was refering to the proposal N1931 made in 1998 by Michael Everson. I
    would like to know how the changes were argumented, and I'm most curious about
    the lack of ``yeriy'', since it is really one unitary and standalone Old Slavic
    (and thus also Glagolitic) letter. If ``yeriy'' is in the Cyrillic part, it
    should also be in the Glagolitic part of Unicode.

            Best regards,
            Strahinya

    --
    http://www.gnu.org/home.html