RE: Off-topic (Re: All hail Cyril and Methodius!)

From: Allen Haaheim (ah@uvic.ca)
Date: Wed May 25 2005 - 12:40:08 CDT

    I invite Alexander Kh, without the anti-Christian bias bred into us by modern
    culture, to name a few destroyed identities, to each of which we can reply
    with an opposite identity building, liberating or other influence. Or shall we
    talk about early medieval Chinese Buddhism, Confucianism and Taoism? We could
    go on a long time and not make much progress in our anti-Christain
    crusade--even dismantle it. In fact, cultivating peace and respect for one
    another now would be much more productive.
    --Allen