Polish Character problem

From: rajan.sn@polaris.co.in
Date: Fri Jun 10 2005 - 00:35:58 CDT

    Hi,
    Just now I subscribed for unicode@unicode.org.

    I have a problem please suggest me how can I do.

    We have one ASP page (browser) from which one Java servlet is called called
    with one (MLI) long string.
    This servlet is in Unix platform which simply passes to MQSeries in Unix
    then this MQ will contact host side MQ which will be transferred to one
    Mainframe machine.The mainframe will reply with another string which will
    be reached to the ASP page to browser.

    This transfer is going fine when I use English as language. When I use
    Polish (Poland) characters I am getting error page. I checked with Java
    which has more bytes than the actual string.

    What should I do?
    How to make the string size to actual size? or please suggest me how to
    make the transfer successfully.

    thanks in advance.

    Best regards
    Rajan S N
    Tel : +91-4114-235001 Ext.1723

    This e-Mail may contain proprietary and confidential information and is sent for the intended recipient(s) only.
    If by an addressing or transmission error this mail has been misdirected to you, you are requested to delete this mail immediately.
    You are also hereby notified that any use, any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification,
    distribution and/or publication of this e-mail message, contents or its attachment other than by its intended recipient/s is strictly prohibited.

    Visit Us at http://www.polaris.co.in