Re: UnicodeData.txt is invalid, flawed, broken, corrupt and wrong

From: Theodore H. Smith (delete@elfdata.com)
Date: Sat Jun 11 2005 - 15:36:03 CDT

    I think I found the bit I'm looking for:

    http://www.unicode.org/reports/tr15/#Primary_Exclusion_List_Table

    OK. So then the UnicodeData.txt is not invalid, flawed, broken,
    corrupt and wrong :)

    Well I did say right from the start that I could be wrong and I'd
    like to get the official answer, which I did not get last time I
    raised this question.

    --
    http://elfdata.com/plugin/ Industrial strength string processing,
    made easy.