RE: Proposal for encoding the Vai script in the BMP

From: Mamady Doumbouya (mamady@fakoli.net)
Date: Tue Jul 05 2005 - 17:11:13 CDT

    Michael;

    I briefly reviewed the proposal for encoding the Vai script in the BMP. As
    you know Vai is a Manden Language. Many members of that community including
    Vai people will be interested in your work in this area. I have taken the
    liberty of forwarding your email to the N'Ko/Unicode Advisory Group members
    for their comments. I asked them to send their comments to you directly.

    Once again great work...

    Mamady Doumbouya
    President
    N'Ko Institute