Re: design prototype: the ultimate unicode keyboard?

From: Johannes Bergerhausen (johannes@bergerhausen.com)
Date: Sat Jul 16 2005 - 06:43:48 CDT

    Am 16.07.2005 um 08:32 schrieb ijdl linguistics:

    > Dear Johannes Bergerhausen
    > Thanks for the infromation.
    > Will you pls inform us about the Multilingual
    > facilitation of the Key board you will deliver in
    > 2006?

    This is *not* my design!

    It is a very good prototype of a russian design-company:

    Art. Lebedev Studio was founded in 1995. At present, it is the largest
    design company in Russia.
    We do industrial design, graphic design, web design and interface
    engineering.

    http://www.artlebedev.com/company/

    Best regards,

    Johannes