Re: design prototype: the ultimate unicode keyboard?

From: Johannes Bergerhausen (johannes@bergerhausen.com)
Date: Sun Jul 17 2005 - 05:56:08 CDT

    www.artlebedev.com updated there web-page about the led-keyboard:

    Frequently Answered Answers about the Optimus keyboard
      It's in initial stage of production
      We hope it will be released in 2006
      It will cost less than a good mobile phone
      It will be real
      It will be OS-independent (at least it can work in some default state
    with any OS)
      It will support any language or layout
      Moscow is the capital of Russia
      Each key could be programmed to produce any sequence
      It will be an open-source keyboard, SDK will be available
      Some day it will be split ('ergonomic')
      It will most likely use OLED technology (e-paper is sooo slow)
      Our studio is located two blocks from the Kremlin
      It will feature a key-saver
      Keys will use animation when needed
      It has numeric keypad because we love it
      There's no snow in Moscow during Summer
      It will be available worldwide (why not?)
      OEM will be possible (why not?)
      Contact us for hi-res images, or interview inquires

    We want to thank everyone for the support. Stay tuned for our next
    projects