Re: 28th IUC paper - Tamil Unicode New

From: Sinnathurai Srivas (sisrivas@blueyonder.co.uk)
Date: Tue Aug 23 2005 - 17:36:18 CDT

    In my openion, current Tamil Unicode is flawed only at implementation level.
    It was implemented by those who misunderstood the technicalities and
    Grammar.

    However, it is appropriate, for the time being to dicuss the technical
    merits of a would be proposal than discussing weather or not the NEW will be
    encoded. I think it will be some time before we can expect an official
    proposal on this.

    I'm interested in discussing the technical merits.

    Sinnathurai