Status of UAX #14: where is the current normative version?

From: Jukka K. Korpela (jkorpela@cs.tut.fi)
Date: Sat Aug 27 2005 - 00:27:57 CDT

    Reading the page on Unicode 4.1.0,
    http://www.unicode.org/versions/Unicode4.1.0/
    I followed a link named "UAX #14: Line Breaking Properties"
    which points to
    http://www.unicode.org/reports/tr14/tr14-17.html
    I was then surprised to read the following emphatic text:

    "This document is a proposed update of a previously approved Unicode
    Standard Annex. Publication does not imply endorsement by the Unicode
    Consortium. This is a draft document which may be updated, replaced, or
    superseded by other documents at any time. This is not a stable document;
    it is inappropriate to cite this document as other than a work in
    progress."

    So where is the UAX #14 that constitutes an integral, normative part of
    the current Unicode Standard?

    Note that the more generic URL
    http://www.unicode.org/reports/tr14/
    currently refers to the above-mentioned draft document.