Re: Languages supported by UTF8 and UTF16

From: Tom Emerson (tree@basistech.com)
Date: Thu Sep 08 2005 - 16:22:49 CDT

    Masarick,Daniel J. writes:
    > Has anyone compiled a list of supported languages for UTF8, UTF16?

    I haven't seen one, though I expect that most living languages are
    supported. Take a look at the Scripts.txt file in
    http://www.unicode.org/Public/UNIDATA/ and work at matching languages
    to scripts, for a rough idea.

    Software Architect                                 http://www.basistech.com
     "You can't fake quality any more than you can fake a good meal." (W.S.B.)