Re: Punctuation character (inverted interrobang) proposed

From: Antoine Leca (Antoine10646@leca-marti.org)
Date: Fri Sep 09 2005 - 06:06:45 CDT

    On Wednesday, September 7th, 2005 20:55Z Patrick Andries wrote:
    > ‽ is a personalized ligature of !? or ?! or both (if the two have
    > different meanings, which I am not sure).

    In chess, I remember there were a difference between !? (a 'interesting'
    move with consequences dubious or overlooked by the player) and ?! (a
    dubious move, albeit it is not evidently wrong as analysed by the
    commenter.)

    I am not aware interrobang is used for them, though.

    the first is particularly used in France's politics...)

    Antoine