Re: Monetary decimal separators

From: Marion Gunn (mgunn@egt.ie)
Date: Sat Sep 17 2005 - 04:31:40 CDT

    That is a very important point, especially after the resolution of the
    technical obstacles of the past.

    Over fifteen years ago, the argument against facilitating accents on
    capitals in my language (Irish) on computers was that the French had
    given up and accepted defeat on that point.

    But they had not, in reality, and neither had we, and it seems to me
    very strange to beg to question such facts fifteen years later, now that
    we have, happily, achieved what we want.
    mg

    Scríobh Philippe Verdy:

    Scríobh "Peter Kirk" <peterkirk@qaya.org>

    --